we are always fashion forward
An online community dedicated to tracking and kidnapping of Bellamy, Howard, and Wolstenbeast in order to turn them into our personal sex slaves ... We mean, a spin-off of ohnotheydidnt focused around the band known as Muse.
· We don't have any crazy rules but it would be nice if you did follow these .
· trolls will be banned, and spammed with dom/chris porn ... no, really, we know were to find some.
· good-natured teasing of the boys is acceptable, totally okay in our books, and encouraged, often and at all times.
· If your post has more than one picture/video/etc, please use lj-cuts! We want to keep our page clean and our post readable.
· intro posts not needed. Just jump in!
· Whatever your opinion it is of Kate + Matt, please no wank about it here. That's why we have musegossip for :)
· ABSOLUTELY NO PAPARAZZI PICTURES OF THE BAND OR THEIR CHILDREN. This is imperative.
· Use our tag system! That way we keep posts organized and create easy access to relive glorious past days.
· do not crosspost icons here. there are plenty of other communities for that.
· Other type of posts we dont like: twilight. We know its author has a thing for muse, and it led to the creation to most horrible love ballad in the planet, but please, we dont want drama about it.
· MOST IMPORTANTLY: keep the community alive! Post about anything within the rules and have fun! The community stays alive as long as we all keep posting and keep commenting.
· flowerings: "before the creation of ontd_muse, i was suffering from the costly ebola virus. one month later, i am like a brand new person."
· googleit6: "Matt Bellamy, with the help of ONTD_Muse has left my mind permanently in the gutter, thank you very much. I will never become a proper, functioning member of society because of this board, Muse, and a few other unsavory things, and I couldn't be more pleased about that."
· spiralstatic3: "I am no longer constipated after the creation of ontd_muse. I shit myself with laughter on a daily basis."
· skycaze: "Ontd_muse gives me the peace and joy in my mind. Now I won't settle for less!"
· oneminutecloser: "Let's just say I was not feeling good, glorious, invincible, or blissful. I was so agitated that I hid in a cave and drank away my sobriety, endlessly making micro cuts in my wrists and wishing I could escape my unintended hysteria and fury. I was falling away into a supermassive black hole until the long overdue ontd_muse came into my world and I loved it so much that I just wanted to hold it in my arms like a new born."
· syntheticjesso: "The best day of my life was the day that ONTD_Muse came into my cave. And by "cave" I mean "heart". What did you think I meant?"
· noir7: ontd_muse lets me vent my spamming tendencies so that I don't spam other communities with my Muse love. No, wait. Nevermind. ontd_muse makes my spamming tendencies worse. Hahahahah!!
· milly93: "Once upon a time, I was lost in a forest of internet terror called the .mu boards. But suddenly... a shining beacon of hope appeared in the midst of insanity! That shining beacon, manifesting in the form of a sparkly red guitar, was ontd_muse."
· miss_ariake: "Just sayin', ontd_Magnificent Utopian Sexy Excellence"
· Dominic Howard: "Until ontd_muse my homosexuality was always an unspoken truth. Now it's a spoken truth. Thanks ontd_muse for helping me out myself."
· ontd_muse: Museing every piece of crap from 2007.
· ontd_muse: You mean, there are other celebrities in the world?
· ontd_muse: You mean, Dom didn't do it?
· ontd_muse: Just admit it Dom. We all know it's true.
· ontd_muse: they know.
· ontd_muse: they need to be taken out.
css stylesheet by glitterati
header/userinfo by flowerings/cuz_iyeah
post for absolution; comment for absolution.
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.
Help us make LiveJournal better! Answer a few questions to share your experiences using LiveJournal with us. It won't take more than 10 minutes!Take a survey